Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please Pray for My MIL Husband




My MIL's DH went into the Hospital this morning for heart problems, they have found 8 blockages and will not let him leave the Hospital for fear of a major heart attack. He is scheduled for open heart surgery on Friday after getting some meds out of his system that he is on. My MIL is very scared and is at his side now, My DH has driven up there too, they live about an hour away from us. My 3 kids just love him to pieces. Here are some pics that we had taken at Christmas.

5 comments:

Never So Simple said...

Please keep us updated. Your MIL and Hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Prayers for you all are goin up....



-Kath

Unknown said...

They and you are in my thoughts.
Keep us posted.
Cheryl

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Keeping him in my prayers!

Kit said...

God Bless you all. Our prayers are with you.