Monday, February 16, 2009

A Bay Window Makeover~Simple and Sweet


This is my poor bamboo plant, I have had her for almost 2 years now, she was a Housewarming present and she is showing her age..I moved her out of the window and back by my sink..less light and more water...leave it to me to kill Bamboo!!! Can anything be done??


I found these lil friends at Jo-Ann's on Friday begging to come home with me, I added an old nest that blew out of our tree last year. I'm looking for some eggs to put in it and a few lil birdie. I'd love to have a glass dome for the plate but that will have to wait.


A close-up of my lil Friends, The plate is pottery from Zanesville OH.

5 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Very cute, Heather. I love squirrels! I can't help you with the bamboo. I know I would kill it!

Have a great week!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Heather-I like your simple-sweet makeover! very cute!
Good luck with your bamboo!

Good day to ya-Kath

Anonymous said...

Our Walmart now sells little eggs back in the craft department. Your little makeover is cute......springy!

~Judy~ said...

I love squirrels too! I will make a trip to JoAnn's this week and see if I can get me some.

Back in the Day said...

I love the squirrels and the nest is adorable!
Nicole