Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update On My Neice Emily


Here is an e-mail from my Sister to everyone that is offering prayers/good thoughts, I told her I'd pass it on. They were released from the hospital on Tues. night as they are still searching for a good surgeon, while in the hospital the nurses had to put a sock over Emil's hand so she wouldn't pull out her I.V.

We got a date of Tuesday, February 17th at 10am to meet the Pediatric Neurosurgeon at Sacred Heart in Pensacola Fl.


It will be a short appointment to meet the surgeon and discuss her recommendations and Emilee's over all case of Craniosynostosis.


We are keeping our fingers crossed that her surgery can be performed soon.


Thank you again for all the Prayers.

The Samuelson's

6 comments:

Never So Simple said...

May God Bless your sister and baby Emily. I can't even imagine what she must be feeling. I will continue to pray for Emily and her family.

Donna

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Keepin' sweet lil Emily and her family in my prayers....

-Kath

Happily Ever After said...

May God bless you Emily, the family, the medical staff that will be on her case. I pray that all of you are given strength.

Loving prayers,

Gigi

Back in the Day said...

We will keep her in our prayers! Thanks for updating us!
Nicole

Missy said...

My prayers are with Emily. Having been in this situation I know it is not easy. There are incredible doctors out there that will be able to help Emily.

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Good Tuesday Evening...

Hoping all is well!

Both are in my thoughts and prayers at this moment... all will be well.

The best in your business online...

Kentucky Hugs, Pamela