Monday, February 23, 2009

Tiny Blurp~Monday Blues

Hey ya'll..I have not done one thing today..very slow going for some reason. This weekend we watched a couple of movies

Mirrors~ horrible
The Happening~ jury is still out on this one, We can't decide
Righteous Kill~ We loved this one and I never saw the ending coming
The Zombie Diaries~ DH has a thing for Zombies but this one was so bad we didn't even finish it.

Well...back to folding laundry and staying warm.. It's flurries here today.

Have you seen any good movies that you'd like to recommend?

2 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Heather...You asked about my country French decorating mags..they came from Home Depot. As far as I know, those are the only 4 issues. They are from Meredith specials and you can see some of the pics at Better Homes and Gardens. They have a Tuscan issue at HD right now. You never know when they'll show up, so I just always look when I am there! Thanks for stopping by!...Debbie

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Heather; My day started out very early up at 5:00 am hubby had a to have a stress test, we are praying it is all good. We went to see Taken which was a good one, over the weekend we rented Eagle Eye very good lots of action love Journey to the Center of the Earth so so good. Hope you have a sunny bright day tomorrow, we are still getting snow too..

Hugs;
Alaura