Sunday, February 8, 2009

C's 10th Birthday Party at Gameworks

On Saturday we took the family to Gameworks at Easton to celebrate C's 10th birthday, G'ma Vivian and G'ma Terri were able to come along for the fun too. We spent about 3 hours playing some fun games but our fav. was the Ski Ball! After playing the games we walked around the stores and I got a great surprise which I'll show tomorrow. Everyone had a great time and then we came back home to a Pizza dinner and a homemade chocolate cake followed by opening presents. Since we were not able to invite C's friends due to short notice, we owe her a sleepover.




4 comments:

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Heather; And a Happy Birthday to C. Looks like every one was having a blast. I love the ski balls too. That chocolate cake looks so very yummy....

Hugs;
Alaura

Happily Ever After said...

Hi Heather,

Looks like everyone had a great time. Ski ball is my favorite. I've always wanted to have a "home" version of one. Seeing that delicious cake has made me hungry. BTW, I love the Valentines tablecloth that is on the table. I love seasonal items. Glad you all had a good time. I'm sure C. had a grat birthday!

Gigi

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! It looks like a great time! I love her coat!

Tammy

Back in the Day said...

Happy Birthday to C! Looks like a lot of fun! We took our kids to Dave & Busters a few weeks ago - they wore me out in that place!
Nicole