Friday, February 6, 2009

Early Valentines and Some Fun Tweaking


My DH surprised me with an early Valentine present, I have heard the best comments about this movie so I'm excited to see it! Chocolate is an excellent side goodie..Yummo!


I have moved DH's Grandma's sewing machine under my new picture and added some of my Americana. This summer we hope to find some time to finish painting the living room. Sorry about that flash, love the camera but that flash is ssoo bright.
What do you think?

Tomorrow we celebrate C's 10th birthday, I can't believe we have a lil girl in the double digits now!

Enjoy your Weekend, whatever you do :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very thought gifts. I want to see that movie also. Now that football season is over and
I can get my husband away
from the TV.

Pamela in MI

Never So Simple said...

I have that movie on my rental list. I have heard great reviews from our fellow bloggers. Hmmm chocolate my favorite.

Donna

Michelle said...

What a sweet hubby to give you an early gift. I'm also wanting to see that movie. What a great way to spend an evening with a movie and chocolates.
Enjoy!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

What a nice gift!

I've heard such great things about this movie I actually rented it to watch this weekend.

Unknown said...

very nice gifts..Chocolate is My favorite too..
Nice photos on your blogsite. I am following yours now * I thought I already was but somehow I goofed.. & I have been checking it out often.

Janene said...

What a sweet sweet man you have there!
I haven't seen that movie yet, but I heard it was good. Let us know what you think when you are finished!