Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grand Opening of "All The Sisters" in Bremen OH






Today was the second day of the grand opening for "All The Sisters", a cute lil shop that carries hand dyed fibers, soy candles, Knitted goods and all sorts of yummy rooster collectibles. I am able to consign my prim pillows in there as well. If your ever in the area drop by and say "HI", the coffee is always hot! They will be offering some great monthly classes..new classes are starting in March.

101 Main Street
Bremen, Ohio 43107
Hours
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

I stopped in today and was welcomed by warm brownies, sugar cookies and lots of "Howdy Dos" and smiles!

2 comments:

Carol............. said...

Your shop looks very comfy with all sorts of goodies...I'm in Washington State and Arizona part of the year so it's a little for for a day drive...darn! Good luck with your venture.

Unknown said...

Heather, that looks like a cute shop. I wish I lived closer. I can spend hours in these kind of shops..