Monday, February 9, 2009

A Big Surprise and New Finds


While at Easton for C's birthday Party DH surprised me with a new purse at the Coach store..so many Fun and Yummy looking purses but in the end I chose the practical, easy to wipe clean Signature Collection. Inside is a lovely shade of Blue..AAHH Love the color Blue..LOL..Now if the kids would only be careful with the juice around Mommy..


I grabbed these Rooster candle holders last Sat. at "All The Sisters" in Bremen. I'm playing with the placement of them, found the candles at Wal-Mart..They smell French Vanilla...YUMM!!


DH picked up this Yummy Coffee for me while at Easton, We don't have this in our small town so I'm hoping to make it last...Hard to do..lol

2 comments:

Never So Simple said...

It's so funny how pictures seem to change colors once you post them. I would have sworn that purse was black. :) You have a great hubby sounds like he's a keeper.

I like the new candle holders.

Donna

Back in the Day said...

Love the rooster candle holders! My favorite smells are the French Vanilla and Hazelnut ones from Walmart! My hubby always thinks I am baking when I have them lit - he really should know better by now!
Nicole