Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

This morning I'm dreaming about Spring and Flowers, I'm thinking of the changes I wish to make to the front of our house, nothing major, just the addition of flower pots and such. I'm so ready for Spring that I can taste it..lol..

This is the front of our house after we pulled up all these overgrown bee infested bushes last year, I'm planning on adding another humming bird feeder next to the bay window and lot more flowers, I want red geraniums all over! I also want some more seating for our porch.



I'm planning on adding some red flowers to this mix this year and making sure that I make time to weed better than I did last year. I love how this looks out my bay window!

It's already been a busy morning, lil Abby missed the bus so I had to drive her and since it's supposed to be so nice today I let HOSS out and play in the pasture. Now lil guy and I are out to take movies back to Blockbuster.

Have a Great Wed.

10 comments:

~Beth~ said...

I can't wait for Spring either! Ohio's winter has been killer!

That garden is gonna be so sweet. I can't wait to see what you do. I love geraniums, too. That little window would look so cute with a window box on it. Just a thought.

Never So Simple said...

You have a very pretty home and I love the flower beds. I can't wait to see what you do with them this Spring.

Donna

Janene said...

I love your home...very cute!
After you are done planting your flowers...please come to my home and give me ideas on what to plant in my flowerbeds!
I can't wait to see your Spring plantings...make sure you share pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! I'm so glad you popped in to see me! Yes, I'll enter your name in my giveaway!
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

A Bit of Colour said...

Oh how beautiful the flowers! I live in Ohio also & am waiting for the flowers & blue skies!

Wendi said...

I am dreaming of Spring also. Can't wait to see all of those geraniums in bloom. They are beautiful plants!

Happily Ever After said...

Sounds like everyone has the winter blahs and I'm right there with you all. I cannot wait until spring. I enjoy winter, but it's time for it to go.

Your flower bed in full bloom was pretty. I too love red geraniums. Last year, mine did so good. I only hope that it will be the same this year. I planted pansy's last year and I hope they will bloom for spring.

Gigi

Back in the Day said...

I have the Spring bug too! I bet the red is going to look great in your flower bed!
Can't wait to see it!
Nicole

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Very pretty Heather. You have a great place for a nice flower bed across the front of your house.

Anonymous said...

Red or burgandy color flowers will look very pretty and bright our front! Please share a picture when the flowers are all planted and blooming!
Susan from Wooster OH