Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Emilee Visit and Afternoon Mail Fun!

Yesterday I ran up to the Hospital with mom to visit my Sister and say Hello to Emilee, Here is Emilee and I sitting with mommy (Mommy took the pic and wouldn't let me show any pics of her ).Emilee fell right to sleep and slept thru our whole visit..


Later in the Afternoon when I got home look what was waiting for me, It's my Stitchery Wall-Hanging from Kimberly at mybrownbagstudio.blogspot.com , She even surprised me with one of her Green Sleeves! Thanks so much Kimberly and I'm still working on my stitchery for you!
So today brings house cleaning and coloring with the kids, we are watching Charlie again today so mom can run up and help Jenn out in the hospital for a bit. I want to get a head start and peel more Apples for some Apple Pies, Does anyone know if Apple Pies freeze well?

Enjoy your Tuesday!

5 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Aww Heather, she sure is a cutie!!
Love the stitchery.

Kimberly said...

She IS a cutie... I can't get over the hair! It would have been a novelty in our house!
So glad you like the stitchin'!
Have an awsome day, Kimberly

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

SOOOOOOO Cute! I love new babies.

Great stitchery too!

JenW!~ said...

What a cutie. Babies are sweet.

Now we both have the same stitcherie. Lucky you to get one of her greensleeves.

Can't wait til we get a chance to visit.

Gen said...

Shes beautiful Heather. Love your stitchery.