Friday, September 19, 2008

Trying to Catch Up!

Here it is Friday and I've missed 2 days, Where was I ? I was babysitting my Niece Charlie while my Sister was getting checked out for pregnancy complications...She isn't out of the woods but she is coming into her 37 weeks and we are glad for that!
Here is a few pics of the growing puppy, Coffee is getting so big and really is glad when the kids get home from school.She blends in well
Her and Cocoa playing this morning

Friday mail love , 4 free issues of Cosmo and a free 14 day supply of vitamins plus a coupon, love getting these freebies!

We looked all around town for an Apple Corer/peeler and finally found one and got home and we had so much fun trying it out on apples and potatoes.. I made my first Apple cobbler too and it was so yummy! Apple pies are baking this weekend.


Tomorrow is my sis's B-Day and if she gets out of the Hospital and feels up to it I'm going to bake her a cake and have her and the family over for dinner...I'm thinking about renting a movie too..Have you seen any good Chic Flicks? She loves these movies.

6 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

LOL! I cold barely see your dogs in the pics! They really do blend in! LOL!
I hope your sister and the baby will be fine and that she will be able to go home on her b'day. May it be blessed and happy wherever she may be.
You have a great weekend and enjoy making all of your aple goodies!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

We have an apple corer/peeler too and we love it! One year when Colt was younger we dried apples and strung them...it was fun!

Your dogs really did blend in on those photos!

I hope everything goes well with your sister and no more complications! Happy Birthday to her!

Have a great weekend, Heather...and thanks again for the lavender!

Tammy

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi,
What a nice blog you have!
Your etsy is great too.

May God bless you!
Mrs. Laura

Cottage Rose said...

Love the doggies, and no I did not know that there were two, so yes they do blend in. or I am in need of new glasses. lol. Glad your sister is feeling better hope she gets out this weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend, and a Happy birthday to your sis.

Hugs;
Alaura

SAH in Suburbia said...

I love the apple peeler. We have the same one - LOVE IT!!

I've never tried it with potatoes...interesting. Why didn't I think of that?

I just watched "Mrs. Pettigrew lives for a day" and I liked it...I'm hesitant to recommend movies but I thought it was cute and relatively clean too (which is odd!).

JenW!~ said...

The dogs sure do blend right in. looks like Coffe is getting big. Hope all went well with your sister.