Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

So today is a nice day outside, only going to be around 75! I'm thinking a nice day for the park with the lil guy since both girls are in school today. This will be a short post cuse I wanna surprise him :)I'm finishing this Willow Tree pillow up for a swap with Kimberly from http://mybrownbagstudio.blogspot.com/...I had put it down unfinished to do a special order and now I have a reason to finish it! I hope you like it Kimberly :)
So this is my DH's office today, he has the option of working from home on some days since he is the Lead Computer Network Engineer at work...Yes, I'm bragging! He does work hard!!

And this is Church....he looks like that cat from the Stephen King Movie...I can't remember the name now...Anyone know it? Church thinks that he lives here and we come out to visit him..LOL..One of my many barn cats.

So I guess the only thing I'm working on today is my Stitchery..LOL..

11 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your stitchery!
I love the looks of Willow Trees.
Have a great day...temperature is much cooler here. Really beginning to feel alot like Fall.

Sandy

Katy said...

The stitchery is beautiful and your hubby's office is the BEST type of office!!! :)

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Your stitchery is pretty!! And how nice hubby can work from home!! Have fun at the park with your little guy!!~Wendy

JenW!~ said...

Great start on the stitchery~Sounds like a fun you have planned I'm sure your son will enjoy the park. DH's office is a good one.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

the movie is--pet semitary 2. good flick.
love the at-home office. wish my dh had one of those....
did you make your own pattern for the willow?
it is very cute and i would love to make one to frame. i was figuring i'd have to hand-draw it....

Kimberly said...

Heather, I'm SO excited! The willow is beautiful!

Please pass on your address so I can pop your stitcherie in the mail... I think there's gonna be a little extra something in with it for you :)

My email is brownbagstudio@hotmail.com

Blessings, Kimberly

Did I mention that I'm SO excited??

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I need to make me a willow tree stitchery someday!!
MY DH has a portable offfice too and sometimes he works from home - with the blackbery glued to his ear and the lap top tapping away! LOL

Cottage Rose said...

Love your willow tree, it is so pretty. I am working on lots of things at the same time. I seem to do this alot. I am stitching on my pillow shams roses they will be pink and brown stems and leaves. And making some pretties for my niece' office in shabby chic. Hope you had a great time at the park.

Hugs;
Alaura

Leslie said...

You willow tree is more detailed than mine. I like it. :)

Love your cat :) Is he like our Midnight? Midnight showed up here in May and made this his home. He was about 6 months old at the time, judging by his size. We laugh at that cat all of the time because he's more like a dog. He follows us and meows for the kids if they leave him behind. Tonight he went on a walk with us....

Hope you had a great day :)

Leslie said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I don't know why it keeps coming up with the Apple thing after your name. Is it the link you're using to your page or something? But then it shouldn't take us to the right post...you wouldn't think? Hmmmm.... strange!

The Gathering Room said...

You do nice work on the stitchery!
also, we too have had several barn cats over the years..and are good mousers!Pet cemetary..I think that is the movie..LOL