Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

I have been busy finishing this pillow which was a special order, It's not very big..I focused in on it for detail. The angel is a diff. blue than the words and I like how the backing turned out on this! It's lightly stained too. I do hope she enjoys this little Angel!






I have also started on my very first T2T project, I was given thsi old Home Interiors Mirror, I like the frame and had a Stitching Idea come to me this weekend, I took out the mirror and will Stitch our Last name and frame it. I got far last night but today I need to run to Wal-Mart for some of that great $1.00 spray paint..Wish me Luck cuse I've never spray painted a thing!!


So today I'm cleaning and doing laundry, I have started to decorate my house for Fall and I'm excited about the pics...Will post them soon! Enjoy your Wed. :)

5 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Hi Heather!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving such wonderful comments:)

This pillow looks awesome, would match my kids americana bedding, maybe Ill have to place an order:)

Have a great day,
Jenn

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

LOVE that frame! I am always re-doing frames for things! LOL!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

The pillow turned out really cute! I think my mom will love it! I'm giving her your link so she can get a sneak preview! :)

Spraying the frame won't be hard, Heather! Have fun giving it a makeover!
~ Tammy

Leslie said...

Great job on the pillow and what a great idea for that old mirror :)

Spray painting isn't that hard. Just don't get too close and don't try to cover it in one coat ;) I don't like using spray paint for wood, though. I don't use it for very much. I never seem to get it to stay like paint I brush on. Maybe it's just me and well, I have a thing with that brush and paint! LOL

Have a great night!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Can't wait to see what the finished frame and stitchery look like!