Friday, September 12, 2008

Mail Love and Purse Ideas

Happy Friday!! It's raining and nasty outside and I trekked out to my mailbox and found it full of Samples..I'm new to Couponing and getting Samples in the mail so this was nice to get mail other than bills today, a bright spot on this gloomy Friday :)
Now Ladies..This is my Summer tote..time to change it but I have no ideas of what's out there, I'm looking on Etsy later today while lil guy rests but I'm asking ya'll what are your Favs or do you make purses/totes?

Enjoy your Friday...Stay safe and dry :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I like your tote :) I have my rag tote that I have used all summer long. I love that thing but it's time to find something more fall/winter like. I might buy a pattern from the store and get to work..haven't decided yet!

Have a great day!

SAH in Suburbia said...

I'd love to see what you finally pick out! I'm in need of a new tote myself.