Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall Decorating ~part 2

I finished this yesterday, I love the White pumpkin on top of my buffet, It's a soup bowl but I think this year I shall stuff it with candy..LOL.. I added a mix of fake and real guards. Last night I pulled out my Gooseberry patch book for Fall..I just learned that there is a new Fall Gooseberry book out and it's on my list to grab up soon.


Today is Abigail's second day of school, she was so happy to ride the bus again with Sissy..She is now starting her full schedule of EVERY other day..I just wish it was every day..she gets sad on her days off...so far! Since it's just the lil man and I ...we are going to go visit G'ma today.

Enjoy your Fri :)

8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Heather,
I just made most of my pillows this fal. Not the large acorn one with all the embellishment, but all the other wool ones. I just started working with real wool and I love it!

Have a great weekend!

Scoti said...

Heather I am so sorry I haven't gotten the give-a-way mailed out to you yet my DH was looking at the plate with his hands not his eyes and broke it so I had to paint another one!!! I will get it out MOnday!! Thanks for being so wonderful about it!!!! Love the white pumpkin... i want one :)

simple~needs said...

i love the white pumpkin!! never seen one like that!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

This looks just LOVELY!!!!!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Looks great Heather!

Cottage Rose said...

Love the white pumpkin soup bowl or just bowl. You did a great job on the buffet. I think you should put candy in the bowl too. he he.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I've seen clear glass but never white. It will be a great candy dish. I recommend my favorite fll mix: equal portions:1.) Candy corn
2.) autumn M & Ms 3.) dry roasted peanuts or cashews if you prefer.

Kimberly said...

Hi Heather, lovely pics, again! I love the white pumpkin, very classic!

I wanted to let you know that I am done the stitching/staining portion of my seasonal stitcherie, if you're still interested in swapping. My sewing machine is not feeling well, so it may be a couple of days before I can get the binding on. If you can let me know if you'd like to trade, I'll put a rush on things here. I would like you to have sooner rather than later! ...and I've done this one in the same colors as the other, just in a long rectangle, rather that a square design. Make sense? I'd be happy to post pics if you'd like...

Blssings, Kimberly