Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~6 New Things About Me~

I have been Tagged for 6 New Things at the http://thenestegg08.blogspot.com/ I'm drinking my coffee and answering e-mails..perfect time to blog!

1~I'm now in a major cleaning/organizing mode...not sure how long this will last..lol..

2~I have started to clip coupons and grab freebies like a crazy person, so far I have gotten some nice freebies in the mail and saved major moola at the store.

3~We have started to slowly move to organic cleaning and organic eating

4~I use flavored creamer in my coffee every morning, I like to try new flavors..currently using Coffee-Mate Caremel? Apple...YUMMY

5~I love the country/prim decorating look but I think I could move over into shabby-chic so easily!

6~ I have a dream of owning my own Bookstore one day, already collecting books for it...Just wish the economy was in better shape for this.

I need to pick some of you for 6 New Things...I pick YOU!! Please take the time to have fun and pass this on!

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Sorry--my life is an open book!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating!

I would love to hear some of your organic cleaning recipes and how well you like them!

Sandy said...

Thank You for sharing more things about you. It is always fun to learn about our blogging friends :)

sandy

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I enjoyed learning some new things about you.
Have a great day!