Monday, August 4, 2008

An Etsy Trade and my 2nd Fav. Mag.

Happy Monday!!

The kids are eating their lunch and watching "Tom and Jerry"..Richard is really laughing...Who knew that an oldie could keep his attention!!

I have received my first Etsy trade and WOW...they smells so good! I was contacted acouple of weeks back by Jennifer wanting to trade some of her soaps for my Stitched "Seeds" bag..I took a chance and I'm glad! Please check her soaps out and look at her pretty Aprons!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5601520 , Tell her that Heather from Heather's Stitches told ya to drop by!


I can't wait to try the Cranberry Cocoa Butter!!
More mail goodies! This is my 2nd fav. magazine...Such a pretty cover! This one is hard to find in the stores here in OH.

Nothing much happening on the Graves little farm here, Hoss in the pasture...kids eating lunch, dogs napping and I'm doing household chores...might sit and stitch in a bit.

Enjoy your Monday!

4 comments:

My Artful Heart said...

Heather...

The soaps sound delightful...what a neat idea to do and Etsy trade :)

Hugs,
Amy

simple~needs said...

cranberry cocoa soap sounds yummy!!

JenW!~ said...

I love homemade soaps. what a great trade. I need to get to work on an Etsy store but don't know the first thing about doing so.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Those soaps sound so nice! And I don't think I have ever seen that magazine before. I'll have to look for it.