Monday, August 11, 2008

~Pay It Forward~

This is how the Pay it Forward works - I will send a small gift of my choice to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "Pay it forward" exchange. You must make the same pledge on your blog. Please keep the item small so that it can be mailed in a mailing envelope or small box. So if you want a little goody from me and you are willing to do the same on your blog, leave me a comment and let me know. So that means you must have a blog to play this one (not so for my give away though!) AND I'll need a way to get your email so make sure I have way to contact you initially -either by leaving a link to your blog or an email address. If you stopped by but you don't want to play, you can still leave me a comment and let me know you were here - I love visitors! You will only be included to play if you say you want to play and you are one of the first three.

I have joined this fun activity from Linda at http://behindmyreddoor.blogspot.com/
It sounds like fun and I have some things stashed away!

3 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

SUPER!! I'll be emailing you for your info!

hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea!!!!

Amy Jo

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I thought it would show my webpage, but I guess it doesn't.

You can find me at:
www.homesteadblogger.com/gabbie427

Thanks!

Amy Jo