Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

We have been crazy busy here this week, First our stove that came with the house stopped working..After pulling it away from the wall we found a burnt wire...very lucky that it didn't cause a fire! So after researching on the net the price of a new double stove to fit this space and gasping..We have decided to use our old stove that was in the garage...


The big Mamma Stove...LOL..
Look at this little stove...so tiny!! DH says that he will try to build some sort of cabinet so that it fits better in the space...I have missed my stove..I love the flat stove top and the color blue!

We also had the Farrier out this morning at 9 am sharp to trim HOSS's feet..Good News..HOSS's thrush has cleared up and we are so happy!!
While Josh was here he also trimmed Pipen's tiny feet...Sorry not a clear pic but you can see her small hoof...Josh was laughing at the size difference between HOSS's and Pipen's feet.
Here's our Big Boy HOSS..He is so well-behaved!.. and I love how this pic shows off his shiny coat! It always fun when Josh comes to trim..lots of jokes and laughing and plenty of good horse stories.

Later today DH goes to get his MRI of his knee..He is trying to walk around without wrapping it.

Busy Wed. here for us and it's only lunch time!! Enjoy your Day :)

8 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Oh MY You were lucky there was no fire. Nice stove. It's nice when we can save money by using what we already have.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

oO glad you had a replacement stove! I hope DH can build that fill-in cabinet for you soon.

The horses are so pretty!

And I hope DH's appt goes well.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Scary what could have happened!!

Wishing your DH good luck with his MRI. And I wanted to let you know that I added you to my blog roll and my plan is to hit the PO tomorrow with your little goodie! Enjoy!

simple~needs said...

so glad to hear that nothing caught on fire!
i love pictures of the horses.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a blessing that you didn't have a fire, Heather! The replacement stove is pretty! And you get new cabinets to fill in...that's good!

Hoss sure does look shiny!

Tammy

KATHY OF SWEETHOME GARDENS said...

Wow...so glad you didn't have a fire. Just the thought is sooo frightening.
Your horses are beautiful!
Have a great day.
Kathy

Cottage Rose said...

My my what a busy gal you are. I had a pretty full day too. First I had to take Sissy Belle to get her bath and trim, she looks so cute. Then I took my little Munchkin to shop for some first day of school clothes, boy can she shop for a six yr. old. haha had lots of fun. Then came home to clean two bathrooms, fix dinner and cleaned up. So I am pooped.

Glad the horse is doing better. have a great week.

hugs;
Alaura

Leslie said...

Is your stove a GE by any chance? It looks like mine! :) I love my stove. I hated the other one because it wasn't working right. I couldn't bake because things wouldn't cook and then a minute or so later they would be burnt :(


Hope everyone is feeling better :)

Have a great day!