Thursday, August 28, 2008

Abigail's first Day of School!

Yesterday was Abigail's first day of K and first day on the bus! It was a rainy gross day but she still wanted to wear her new skirt. We got her on the bus and Crystal is watching over her, I'm a nervous ninny about Abby on the bus and didn't go to far from the phone in case something happened at school. While the kids were at school Tankers and I played blocks, cleaned his room and played with his cars..watched boomerang and I had a relaxing time stitching while he sat next to me. I have to say that he has such a different personality than Abigail..not loud and so far not very demanding...I think he missed his Sissy too!


Tonight we go to the school and have Open House, thank goodness they split it up in 1/2 hour intervals for those of us that have multiple kids.

It's still rainy and cloudy..I'm making home-made beef stew today and will let it simmer all day.

7 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Awwww, so cute! Pics are adorable! Glad her first day was a good one!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Great pictures of the kiddos! I just loved the first day of school!! Wearing new clothes and have all your new school supplies in your backpack...but I don't want to back to those days. :)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

How nice to have a big sis looking over her! So glad it went well. And ymmo on the beef stew! Can't wait until it is a bit cooler so I can cook the same thing!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Aww..the girls look so pretty and sweet there under the umbrella in their skirts! I remember the new dress I always wore on the first day of school. You can actually see them on today's pictures...brings back my school memories!

Have a great day, Heather! Enjoy that stew!

Tammy

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

mmmmmmm....homemade beef stew! What time is dinner?! Cute pictures!!

Sandy said...

They look so proud :)
Brings back memories...
For me my Abigayle starts next Tuesday and trust me she is counting down the days and spreading the word...LOL
I will have the camera with me for sure...need that for her scrapbook.

Sandy

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Too cute! Bella starts pre-k Wed and I think I may have a HUGE problem getting her on the bus:(
Im sure Ill cry my eyes out. Girls are very demanding arent they? Im looking forward to the break and I cant wait to see what Domonic is like without his sister for 4 hours:)
Glad everything went ok for her, she looked excited.

Have a great Holiday weekend,
Jenn