Thursday, August 14, 2008

We have a Winner and a Sickie


We woke up this morning to C being very sick..took her to the ER to find out that she has a stomach bug..lots of clear fluids and meds...although I have no idea where she picked up a germ from since we haven't done anything..maybe just going into a store for a few minutes...We came home and rested, since she is feeling a tiny bit better I had her pull a name from my basket.


Even sick she loves to pose..LOL..

Katy from The Country Blossom! Please e-mail me your addy so that I can get it out to ya...Congrats!!

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday, I'll be on the couch watching Hannah Montana!

8 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Congrats Katie!! I hope C feels MUCH better!!

simple~needs said...

congrats katie!!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

I hope C feels better soon!Congratulations Katy!!! ~Wendy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Oh, sweet little Madelyn is getting paper dolls! Congratulations to Katy! :) Enjoy!

I hope you enjoy Hannah Montana, Heather! (Did I tell you that we saw her in concert?) Actually, it was pretty good!

Tammy

Katy said...

Thank you sooo much everyone...and Heather!!! How exciting!!!
LOL @ Leslie's comment under the giveaway post!!!!! hahahahaha! She cracks me up!
Madelyn will just love these! Thank you so much and I REALLY hope C feels better...stomach bugs are the worst! xoxo
Aww...and thank you Tammy! <3Your comment is so sweet!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and for commenting on the potting bench:)
Hoss is a beautiful horse, my niece, Sienna would just love him, she is so into horses!
*rondell*

JenW!~ said...

Congrats to Katy. Hope C is feeling better soon.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Congrats to Katy!

I hope your Dd feels better soon!

Have a great day!