Monday, August 18, 2008

I Received a Bloggy Award Twice!

YAY!! Kim from http://simple-needs.blogspot.com/ and Jenn from http://bittersweetfixinsnprimitives.blogspot.com/ have both given me this Lovely Award...THANKS!!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

Since I'm busy moving some pics and pounding in nails...I nominate ya'll..so If you are reading this Please leave me a comment so that I can visit your blog!

I was also able to run into town and get the girls haircuts for school FREE..There was a salon doing it for one day only for kids going back to school, no questions asked..Abigail sure looks so cute now, Crystal just wanted a small trim..she is trying to grow out her bangs..

1 comment:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Congrats Heather! I got it too! Have fun re-arranging things!