Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

I have been busy hanging pics and organizing, I have this weird thing about hanging pics, I want it to be perfect and until I know it will be or get fed up I won't hang anything, I buy stuff to hang and it sits till the urge strikes...well...this week I have had enough of looking at bare walls in my house! We still have to finish painting but atleast the echo is less in here now! I love Americana and am trying to collect it and change out my non-Americana items, I slow process since funds are tight but I'm willing to barter my pillows and have asked around..so far I have gotten some Adorable items! So take a peek at my walls now!


Love how this wall turned out and you can see the yellow that we have started, It will go around the whole living room soon.
I added the hearts yesterday..the ribbin on the hearts matches the blue lampshade. Under the pics/hearts I'm waiting on DH to help me hang my Americana shelf.
Here is a sign that is on my list to get changed out, I REALLY want an "Pledge of Allegiance" sign in Blue...I'm on the Hunt...LOL.. This one will then move to my kitchen.
Here is my "Pay It Forward" that I got in the mail...ADORABLE! I'm fixing a fall basket and this little guy is going in it to sit on my buffet.

Update on Coffee~ After a rough day yesterday not feeling well she is running all over the house today and her ears are perked up! I'm having a blast taking her out every 5 mins. for potty breaks..NOT...LOL..

Tomorrow is Crystal's first day of 3rd grade! We are running out to find her a few new shirts later this afternoon. She is excited!

Enjoy your Wed!

8 comments:

Shirlee said...

I can totally relate to the picture hanging. I refuse to hammer a nail until I have just the right piece or pieces so most of our walls are bare. Plus I never get the height right, which just makes a mess!
Your new puppy is adorable. She has such a sweet face.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I am so glad you received your goodies! I hope you enjoy them!

JenW!~ said...

DH hangs all my pics and always puts them up to high. So then I have to lower them. I should always just do it myself then I wouldn't have to redo them. LOL

Leslie said...

I have the same hanging issue. I often sit and stare at walls until I get the perfect layout in my head and then spring into motion!

Puppies keep us busy, don't they! They're just lucky they are so darn cute! LOL

Have a great day :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Heather,

I am the same way...I want to be sure of where it's going, so I'd rather have it sit for a bit until I'm absolutely sure! I think you're going to love your Americana...I know I love mine! I never tire of it!

Tammy

Debbie J said...

I love the look of your decorating. My favorite style!

I just tend to put a nail where it looks right and hang stuff. Drives my sweetie crazy, he wants it to be perfect. LOL

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi there, I just found your blog. I love your americana style. It has given me some ideas for my own home. Your horse is beautiful and your puppy is so cute. I hope he is behaving himself. Great blog.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Looks nice! I love the yellow you have chosen.

Stop by my blog. I have an award for you! :)