Thursday, October 30, 2008

A New Collection~Thrift Finds and Shoe Love





I have started a new collection of Blue Splatterware coffee mugs..I have this pot rack above my kitchen island..I haven't decided what to do with it yet but I think that this is a cute start..14 rings on there and 2 mugs down!! I found the second mug at Goodwill yesterday for 79 cents, makes me happy..lol..

While at Goodwill my mom and I found the kids some great clothes, some still with tags on them..at good prices too! These are jeans for all 3 kids ready for the wash.

Now I'm not a shoe gal, Boots for the barn and sneakers but I found these at this upscale consignment store that we peeked into and I'm in LOVE!! They are Eastland and you just slip your foot inside and very soft and cushiony!! I'm thinking an addition of great thick fun socks, I want Blue...lol..

Any ideas on where to find knitted socks in a size 9?

I had so much fun yesterday but sadly didn't find anything that jumped out at me for my library/comp. room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Those shoes look like the Clarks clogs I live in!! Yummy!