Friday, October 3, 2008

Bookworm Friday

Kelly Rochard is determined to have one last adventure before settling down to married life!

Still, being mugged at the Louvre is not what she had in mind for her long-awaited trip to Paris. Until Will Maguire comes to her aid, and she finds herself completely distracted by the handsome stranger in the Notre Dame sweatshirt.

Kelly can't seem to resist the world's most romantic city or Will, who is determined to show her all its treasures, from the top of the Eiffel Tower to strolls along the Seine.

But will their love last when they're back in plain old South Bend, Indiana, or will they end up blaming their breathless fling on the city of love?


So far it's a good fast read, sometimes I only have enough time to read one chapter a night but the story line is simple so you can put it down and pick back up easily. I like how this one is written because I can really picture the scenes and forget about my surroundings. Kate is a very well written character, I can see myself in her sometimes..LOL..

* SO with the Winter months ahead of us, Let's stock up on those books and magazines and share our finds with one another! Every Friday I'll post a new book that's sitting on my nightstand and my new pick-ups..I'm also including those fav. magazines! Please join in and maybe we will find that one book or magazine that we might have overlooked at the store/Library!

*I'm currently trying to figure out the Mister Linky thingie..Please leave a comment if you are joining in!

5 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Hi! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! I love to read but lately I read about 10 pages @ night & konk out & my DH ends up turning out the lamp. I'm adding you to my bloglist.

Pam

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Girl, I just haven't been able to figure out Mr. Linky! So I'll have to keep up with you the old fashioned way! LOL!

simple~needs said...

i love the book idea!!! i got to get to reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Girlie!

I just got done reading the 2nd Nora Roberts book in the trilogy about Hawkins Hollow, the first was Blood Brothers, and this was The Hollow. awesome books, will keep you involved from start to finish

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Sounds like a fun book! I need to stock up for the winter too!