Friday, October 24, 2008

Abigail's Painted Dresser and a New Find





Here is Abigail's painted dresser, We sanded and scrubbed this dresser that we got for FREE from Freecycle...I LOVE Freecycle!! We only had about 5 drawer pulls so we painted those up her fav. color Purple..We still need to grab some more.. She is so happy! The color is Meijers Antique White.

We found her desk at a garage sale for $10.00...This piece is still waiting to be painted and we are going to match the nobs to the dresser.

The matching lamps my MIL bought..They fit better in Abigail's room then my Buffett in the kitchen.

I hope that everyone enjoys their Weekend. We have plans to finish the fence up to the barn. Please hold the rain off for us..lol..

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful :) I just love freebies and cheap finds and paint! My best friends :D I'm sure your DD loves her new items.

Have a great weekend!

Leslie

basketsnprims said...

I love her room and what a great deal on the desk. Pam

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow! What a great dresser and I love that desk too! Both are great finds! Joy is wanting her dad to build her one for her room! How do you check freecycle? I just recently heard of it!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Looking good! You can't beat free!

I am looking froward to seeing the desk when you are done.