Monday, October 20, 2008

My Thrifty Weekend Find

Saturday morning while on the way to grab feed for HOSS I stopped at a new thrift store, wasn't a lot that caught my eye but then I spotted this gem hiding in the back of a bookshelf. It has some words printed on the side there but it's so faded...I'm looking for ideas on what to fill it with...What ideas have you?

UPDATE: So last night didn't go very smoothly..the kids tossed and turned and Abigail moaned in her sleep...We borrowed space heaters from DH's mom that warmed up the hallway and bedrooms. I hope that tonight is better.

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a great find, Heather! I love it!

Tammy

DianaK said...

Heather, could you please contact me? It's regarding the vintage apron. I left you several emails but haven't heard back from you.

Thanks!
Diana

basketsnprims said...

I love that box. I stopped at GW today but found nothing, darn it.
Pam

Mom2fur said...

What about using it to store neatly folded pieces of fabric, especially fat quarters? Wouldn't they look cute all lined up in color order?